- Located on Chandler Road in the Village of Wilder (Town of Hartford) in a neighborhood of existing homes, Southscape is a short distance to Exit 12 off of Interstate 91, immediately north of the village of White River Junction, and in close proximity to Norwich, Vermont, and Hanover, New Hampshire.
- Wilder Village, located on the Connecticut River, is on the National Register as a Historic District.
- Wilder includes a variety of residential neighborhoods, as well as technologically modern commercial parks.
- 8 net zero capable, low maintenance homes including 6 optional floor plans within a 2.63 acre community.
- One, Two and Four-bedroom residences will range in size from 1,384 to 2,309 square feet.
- Features include High Performance Wall System, Triple Glaze Windows, Heat Recovery Ventilator, Cold Climate Heat Pump, and Air Conditioning.
- Performance, Payback and Peace of Mind!
- Control over Future Energy Costs.
- Eco-Friendly Designs.
The Developer and Builder
Southscape is being developed and built by Prudent Living, Inc of Windsor, Vermont. The company is a well established and highly regarded builder of high performance and net zero homes within Vermont and New Hampshire.
Prudent Living appreciates your interest in Vermont’s first net zero community and welcomes the opportunity to build your future home at Southscape. For more information and to arrange a meeting, please contact Steve Usle at Prudent Living, Inc. He can be reached at 1-866-924-3235 x 104. Or use the contact form below.